This may sound silly but eat proteins and fish. Your eating habits can have an effect on your semen. Because, after so many researches our specialist deduced, this statement is absolutely true. As you can see, food is the main cause which effect to our health, and healthy diet may increase sperm production very fast so many of these dietary changes are not only useful in increasing sperm count; many of them just make nutritional sense as well!
However, although some medical studies have revealed sperm boosting foods and herbs, it’s not easy to increase your semen volume just by eating certain foods. The best way to achieve an increased sperm volume is by taking a medically approved, specially formulated more-sperm pill. Which boost your sperm production as soon as possible because it might be possible, these foods can’t make sperm soon but if you take more sperm pills also than you never face this problem.
Many people don’t know that which food is increased their sperm count. Find out which nutrients effect semen production the most. Understanding what seminal fluid is, and how it’s produced, is important for those who would like to improve their performance
But I suggested you to please stop: smoking, alcohol, take multivitamins and minerals, stop drugs and caffeine.
Eat a healthy high mineral and vegetable diet and plenty of proteins.
Nope no food, but try out boxers and avoid tight underwear.
Also if you want to increase your semen volume, you can simply abstain from sexual activity for an extended period of time (1-3 weeks), so you can more ejaculate.
You can also trying different sex position from a different angle. You’ll need to do certain things that are proven to increase fertility and sperm count. Simple things like wearing looser clothes (boxers instead of briefs) will help lower the temperature around your testes, as heat is one thing that is well known to slow down sperm production.
There are several dietary measures that a man who has a low sperm count can take to attempt to increase his sperm count, including:
- Eat a diet that includes whole, unprocessed foods. The best foods for health in general and also for sperm count problems, are whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
- Eliminate alcohol intake. In addition to the general nutritional benefits of avoiding alcohol, avoiding alcohol may also assist with sexual performance issues.
- Identify and avoid food allergies.
- Raw sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds have been shown to help with male fertility. It is recommended that a man with a low sperm count eat 1/4 cup of raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds each day.
- Drink at least 48 ounces of water every day.
- When possible, try to eat organic foods. Some studies suggest a connection between chemical fertilizers and pesticides with both male and female infertility.
Our suggestion is you also take more sperm pills which can help you sooner and give better result because More-sperm pills are 100% all-natural and supplement designed just for men. It’s our promise.